This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload plugin files to your wp-content/plugins/invitereferrals directory. Make sure the source files reside in this directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Visit your InviteReferrals options (Options - InviteReferrals) for WordPress 2.3.x, (Settings - InviteReferrals) for WordPress 2.5.x-2.8.x
- Paste the key you received from http://www.InviteReferrals.com/ or get it from your http://www.InviteReferrals.com as explained in step 5.
- Get Secret Key and brandid (used in edit module setting) as explained in the following steps
- Go to http://www.invitereferrals.com and login (using information from registration)
- Go to the Website Integration section on sidebar
- Note the BrandID and Secret Key