Intuitive Custom Post Order
- Support 'next_post_link()' and 'previous_post_link()'(single to single).
- Intuitive CPO Settings Page was moved to Settings menu.
- Select Sortable Objects. (Posts, Pages, and Custom Post Types)
- Support Pages and hierarchical Custom Post Types.
- Sortable Item's status is not only 'publish' but also other all status('pending', 'draft', 'private', 'future').
- In Paging, it's all activated normaly. So, 'screen-per-page' is User like.
- In Lists which sorted any category(Category, Tag, Taxonomy), it's all activated normaly.
- Support Child posts and Child pages. When you sort any item, Relation of parent item between it's child items is maintained.
- Sortable UI that Visually cleared. (Change cursor, and so on.)
- Sortable items can be dragged only vertically.
- Quick Edit Menu was enabled.
- It is not collapse of the cell widths any more whenever dragging any items.
- screen-per-page is configurated to '999' automatically to prevent the trouble due to not setting it.
- Excluding custom query which uses 'order' or 'orderby' parameters, in 'get_posts' or 'query_posts' and so on.
Requires: 3.0.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-6-13
4.4 out of 5 stars
0 of 5 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?