This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin files from http://interplay.org/wordpress or from http://wordpress.org. If
downloading from wordpress.org you can skip to step 4.
- Extract the files from the zip and copy the extracted InterplayPlugin directory to the
/wp-content/plugins directory within your wordpress installation.
- Browse to the plugins administration page within the WordPress admin interface.
- Click the 'activate' button next to the InterplayPlugin entry.
- Once active a new admin menu option will become available in the left side admin navigation
"Interplay Settings". On this admin page you will find several options.
a. Web Service Key = a unique identifier which is used to connect your website to the to the
b. Single Event Page = the page on which you will be displaying the full description on interplay
- There are currently three diferent types of data which can be displayed with the plugin.
Events (Happenings), Leaders, and Performing Groups. Displaying this information on your site is
done via shortcodes. These shortcodes are placed on pages or posts and are then replaced by the
interplay content when users view the page. A good approach is to create a page for each of the
different types of content and place the appropriate shortcode on each page.