interactive-maps to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Click on Interactive Maps in your WordPress Settings
- Download the the World Continent Map.
- Unzip the map and open the folder.
- Customize the map on your computer by editing the mapdata.js file and refreshing the test.html file.
- Upload the mapdata.js and continentmap.js files using the upload buttons.
- Paste [simplemaps] into the post/page where you want the map to be located.
- Publish/Preview your post and your map should be visible.
The world continent map is provided for free. Other commercial map upgrades are available including an html5 us map, html5 world map, html5 canada map.