Insert Estimated Reading Time
This plugin to insert "Estimated Reading Time" at the beginning of content.
- Changed to snake case from camel case functions name. (ex. estimatedReadingTime -> estimated_reading_time)
- You can continue to use old name of function "".
- Shortcode support. Add [estimated_reading_time] to your post content. Estimated reading time is displayed regardless of the state of checkbox.
- Tag support. Add to your theme/template. Estimated reading time is displayed regardless of the state of checkbox.
- Fixed round-up process when you choose "Minutes" in "Time output".
- Added pot file in languages directory.
Requires: 3.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.1
Last Updated: 2013-12-13
Got something to say? Need help?