Before you start you need to get your shortcode.
- Log into your innHand application.
- Go to 'Settings'
- Choose 'Content editor'
- From drop down menu 'Page' select 'Integration'
- Find field 'Wordpress integration'
- Write down or copy your shortcode
Method 1 : Installation through WordPress control panel.
- Login to your WordPress account using the administrators username and password.
- Click the Plugins icon in the left menu.
- At the top right corner of your page, click the text 'Install Plugins'.
- This will take you to a search page, in the search box type 'innhand' and press the Search Plugins button.
- The innHand plugin should then appear at the top of the list.
- Click install on the right hand side.
- When this plugin has installed you will need to click the Activate text to activate this plugin.
- Go to the post or page where you want to embed the plugin and write/paste your shortcode.
Method 2 : Downloading the PHP plugin file
- On your innHand account, navigate to Setting -> Content Editor -> Page:integration
- Click the 'Download WordPress PHP plugin' text and download the attached zipped plugin
- Log on to your WordPress administrator account and click the plugins icon in the left hand menu.
- Under Plugins=>Add New Lick to Upload a new plugin and Browse to your downloaded plugin
- Click Activate at the bottom of the plugin.
- Your now ready to integrate your innHand Booking Engine in your WordPress Site
- Go to the post or page where you want to embed the plugin and type [innhand account=xxx] where you should replace 'xxx' with your own ID.