With this plugin, you can put list of pages inside your post. Perhaps you want a list of subpages or the last post for a category or tag as a related content. This plugin does that.
It's so easy to use, once activated, just insert an special tag within you post to select the parent page, the category or tag and some optional options. Also some functions for theme developers are provided.
You can get three types of list:
- A list of child pages from a given parent page.
- The latest posts for a given category.
- The latest post with a tag.
The plugin can be used in three different ways:
- By using a special short code in your post or page.
- By using cutom fields in the post or page. (Requires to include a function to your template).
- By calling some functions in your templates.
- Insert a list of posts or pages within your post or page.
- Select the depth level for the page list.
- Insert a list of posts with a particular tag or from a given category inside any post or page.
- Available functions for theme developers.
- Customize by using CSS styles.
- Belorussian by Marcis Gasuns
- Russian by Ilyuha
- POT file for easy translation to other languages included. See the translators page for more information.