A very light-weight plugin, designed to make updating meta-values (title, caption, description and alternate text) more efficient, by providing one central table of imagery and a duplicate button to copy this information across fields.
Simple, Straight-Forward Meta Updates
All current imagery is presented in a table, sortable by TITLE or DATE.
- Update Title, Caption, Description or Alt values independently, or
- ...update one, and copy across to the other fields.
- Updates are performed on-the-fly, so no lengthy reloads are necessary.
- A quick reference thumbnail is presented in-line to popup individual images for review.
- An edit link is provided beside each image to fine-tune editing, using traditional wordpress administration.
- Missing images are highlighted and an additional delete button is provided for safe/quick file grooming.
- Quick-edit dropdowns are provided to open/edit posts where images are attached, or embedded into the post content.