NEW: The Image Widget has been UPGRADED to work with WordPress 3.5+!!!
A simple image widget that uses the native WordPress media manager to add image widgets to your site.
- MU Compatible
- Handles image resizing and alignment
- Link the image
- Title and Description
- Very versatile. All fields are optional.
- Upload, link to external image, or select an image from your media collection using the built in thickbox browser.
- Supports override of template so that you can override the template for your theme!
- Brazilian Portuguese
If you would like your own language to be supported, please contribute translations here:
This plugin is actively supported and we will do our best to help you. In return we simply as 3 things:
- Help Out. If you see a question on the forum you can help with or have a great idea and want to code it up and submit a patch, that would be just plain awesome and we will shower your with praise. Might even be a good way to get to know us and lead to some paid work if you freelance. Also, we are happy to post translations if you provide them.
- Donate - if this is generating enough revenue to support our time it makes all the difference in the world
- Support us by buying our Premium plugins. In particular, check out our Events Calendar Pro http://tri.be/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/?src=imagewidget
Note, we're also on github in case you want to add some pull requests or a fork!