Easily choose an from a library of social media icons, customize their appearance, and add them to a wordpress website as a widget or shortcode. Use one the default icon themes or use the symbols and background colors with CSS styling. The company logos in the icons are copyright of their respective owners.
See our iiRe Social Lite page for more information.
- Create an independent social media icons widget and shortcode
- Basic social networks supported
- 3 different icon sizes (24x24px, 32x32px, 48x48px)!
- 50 different themes!
- Real-time editing! Change icon theme, size. spacing, etc. dynamically
- Drag and drop icon reordering!
- Drag and drop delete!
- Add custom titles to each icon
- Add custom links to each icon (samples provided)
- Add CSS rounded corners! Customize the radius of each corner
- Add CSS drop shadows! Customize the color, hortizonal and vertical offset and blur
- Add background colors!
- Add background hover colors!
- Add CSS opacity!
- Links in new or same window/tab (link target)
- Show or Hide the title (alt/title tag)
- Hide links from search engines (no follow)
- Stack icons horizontally or vertically!
- Align icons left or right
- Customize the width and height of the icons container
- Customize the CSS padding and margins of the icon container
- Customize the container border size and color
- Customize the container background color
- A "Reset" button!
- Works in most modern browsers, including IE9!
- Accordian-style options panel
- Options panel is collapsible!
Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, RSS, Twitter,You Tube. There is an additional icons for Add to Favorites as well as a blank icon.
- Go to 'Wordpress Admin', 'Appearance', 'Widgets'.
- Add the 'iiRe Social Lite' to a sidebar widget area and 'Save'.
- Go to 'Wordpress Admin', 'iiRe Social Lite', 'Widget Settings'.
- Click 'Icon Theme' in the side panel, choose a theme in 'Icon Theme'or use the default.
- In the Icons section, click an icon to add it to the Widget Designer.
- Repeat the previous step to add additional icons.
- Double-click each icon in the Widget Designer to edit the link and title.
- Click 'Save Changes'.
- View the section of your website/blog wher you place the widget to view the output!