- Download the ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment Plugin.optionally you can search for ICEPAY WooCommerce Online Payment plugin from the WordPress plugin backend: Plugins > Add New > Search Plugins.
- Log in to your administrator backend and go to plugins > Add New or upload the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory (optionally you can search for ICEPAY WooCommerce Online Payment plugin from the plugin backend).
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- The module is now installed and ready for configuration.
- Go to plugin settings: WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateways > ICEPAY and copy the URL to all 3 ICEPAY Merchant URL boxes on the Icepay website. Once you have added your website in your ICEPAY account you will receive a Merchant ID
and Secret Code. Copy-paste these into the [Merchant ID] and [Secret Code] boxes within WordPress.
- Open the ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment Plugin: WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateways > ICEPAY > Payment Methods
- Enable the payment method(s). Activate the payment method by pressing the checkbox. To change the display name of the
payment method press edit while hovering the Icepay payment method.
Watch our video tutorial how to install the ICEPAY WordPress WooCommerce Online Payment plugin:
Before updating please make a backup of your existing files and database. Just in case.