HumansNotBots - Easy, Accessible Email Cloaker
- Updated to allow intuitive form of .co.uk email addresses, i.e., email AT address DOT co.uk.
- Fixed bug in node replacement logic for Walk the DOM method
- Added support for internationalization.
- Changed default replacement method to "Walk the DOM", because "innerHTML" had problems with IE.
- DOM replacement method should be faster.
- Added option to use another method if the HumansNotBots plugin is incompatible with the WP-Cumulus plugin
- Moved script from body onload to wp_footer
- Improved humansnotbots.js
- Fixed error that emptied body class values
- Supports Hybrid theme
- Used wp_enqueue_script to add JS instead of printing to wp_head
- Fixed error that caused PHP to throw a function.join warning
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.3
Last Updated: 2013-12-28
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?