hReview Support for Editor
This is a plugin to allow the easy entry of microformat content for reviews (i.e. the hReview microformat) in WordPress pages and posts.
- Unzip the plugin into your wp-content/plugins/ directory. It should automatically create an hreview/ subdirectory.
- In your WordPress admin page, go to the Plugins section and Activate the "hReview support for editor" plugin.
- When you go to "Write Post" or "Write Page", click on the star logo to pop-up a simple form.
- Fill in the fields of the form, particularly the name of the thing you are reviewing.
- Click Insert and the contents of the fields will be inserted into the page or post you were composing, but marked up using the hReview microformat.
Requires: 2.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2011-12-27
4.3 out of 5 stars
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?