- Correct a bad link in the single_img skin.
- Single_img skin has a new option (see settings) : if you set directLink to yes, the skin make a link to the Gallery3's webpage of the selected object.
Bug fix : When use the custom albums, the max size link of image was wrong.
- Bug fixes :
- The inclusion of librarys was bugged and produced error in trace log
- Use of the HTTP_Request2 in the Test Settings function
- Bug fixes :
- if album has only 1 picture, the rendering doesn't show the cover
- Skins dir_table :
- fix some propertys of css
- plural of label "item" is ok now
- resync for missing librarys in the svn repository
- HTTP Request2 instead of place of HTTP Request & Usage of curl if available
- Plugin can act like a proxy between Gallery3 and the user for the private pictures / albums
- Purge cache & memory usage of the cache
- Skins :
The dir_table skin replaces dir skin; dir skin is still in the package for compat
- Bug fix : found & removed bug in the rendering process of the front office
- You can make pick differents pictures from differents albums in order to making one set of pictures.
- Skins are activablee or disable. See the config in the admin section.
- You can set a default skin in the selection modal window. See the config in the admin section.
Thank woothemes for add and remove icons on the selection modal window
- Bug Fix :
- the "test settings" was bugged.
- Cache system for the restful's datas
- Fix a problem in the css of jcarousel
- Bugs fix :
- If available, the plugin will use the REST API tree
- New skin is available : jCarousel
- Settings are organized with one tab for one skin
- Fix bugs :
- stocking ticket API
- sprintf with missing arguments
- debug settings was bugguy
- Skins is available for different rendering of yours albums or pictures. Check the configuration and update. If you don't do this, the plugin will crash.
- The Options during the edit mode of a page or an article have been missing. They will be back in a futur version of the plugin.
- Test of the configuration of the plugin will produce more information.
- Compat patch in order to handle the change in RESTFul API released with Gallery3.
- Thx Jan for the debug !
- During the test configuration, add a confirm dialog box when password is null.
- Thx Tom for the debug !
- Security update :
- the password of the uses is no longer store on the WordPress Database.
- The plugin for query Gallery3 will just sent the RESTFul API ticket.
- Used the PEAR package : HTTP_Request instead of file_open. With this change, the plugin requires now the login and password of an authenticated user of Gallery3 ; The "guest access" is still possible too.
- The options of SmoothGallery can be changed.