Hacklog Remote Image Autosave
save remote images in the posts to local server and add it as an attachment to the post.
- fixed: added support for WP 3.5 for the new TinyMCE.
- modified: changed image preload from css to js.
- removed some un-needed comments.
- improved: DO NOT load plugin in front end.
- fixed: changed to use the WP 3.0 version Roles and Capabilities permission value
- improved: the method to check whether a link resource is a picture
- fixed: the compatibility with Hacklog Remote Attachment plugin (resolved the dumplicated filename bug)
- fixed: corrected the logic to check if a url is remote or not.
- improved: get PHP execution timeout errors being caught.
- improved: get HTTP server 500 Internal Server Error being caught.
- improved: update the downloading status image.
- improved: added notice message after all images has been downloaded.
- added: thumbnails creating function.
- improved: added https support(the ssl verify has been set to FALSE due to some reasons).
- improved: added "Retry" button if the first time the downloading was failed.
- fixed: libcurl "Operation timed out after 5008 milliseconds with 122371 out of 315645 bytes received" Error.
- modified: shortened the time interval to auto click the "OK" button.
- fixed: bug when POST data via jQuery with query string style data param the post content will be cutted strangely.
- rewrtie the plugin at all.Now ,many bugs has been fixed.the plugin now works well.
- fixed the bug when the hacklog remote attachment does not exists,the plugin will not save remote images.
- improved the capability with Hacklog Remote Attachment plugin and Watermark Reloaded plugin.
- released the first version.
Requires: 3.2.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2012-12-12
Got something to say? Need help?