Hacklog Remote Attachment
Adds remote attachments support for your WordPress blog.
- fixed: edit or crop image is working correctly now.
- fixed: compatibility with PHP version above 5.3.x ,to avoid PHP complains “Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in hacklogra.class.php on line 539”.
- fixed: Windows Live Writer file uploading bug(url incorrect).
- added: xmlrpc support (when use Windows Live Writer or other client via xmlrpc upload attahcment,the attachment will auto uploaded to remote FTP server )
- fixed: tools-- "You do not have permission to do this" error.
- fixed: wp_delete_file HOOK should return a value (string)
- added: duplicated thumbnail filename (this things may happen when crop is TRUE)
- improved: encrypt FTP password and then store it to the DB
- improved: support connect with both php FTP module and php socket API
- fixed: DO NOT delete the options when the plugin is deactivating.
- fixed the bug when uploading new theme or plugin this plugin may cause it to fail.
- fixed: use new WP_Screen API to display help information
- improved: check FTP connection in the
- fixed: added duplicated file checking,so that the existed remote files will not be overwrote.
- fixed: changed upload file permission to 0644 ,changed created directory permission to 0755
- fixed: get the right subdir when the post publish date was different from the media upload date.
- fixed: when no thumbnails,do not run foreach in function upload_images
- changed remote path to FTP remote path and added HTTP remote path to support the mapping relationship between FTP remote path and HTTP remote path
- fixed:when connection failed,delete the file on local server.
- fixed a bug(when remote path is root directory of FTP server)
- added FTP connection timeout option
- added FTP connection error message returning
- fixed a bug,when uploading a non-image file the image upload handler will handle the non-image file. (bug bring in version 1.1.0)
- fixed a bug in public static function upload_images(bug bring in version 1.1.1)
- handle image file in the later(in HOOK wp_generate_attachment_metadata) for compatibility with watermark plugins
- removed the scheduled hook,now delete the orig image file just after uploaded.
- added: remote direcotry auto-make functions.If the remote dir does not exists,the plugin will try to make it.
- added: put index.html to disable directory browsing
- fixed a small bug(cron delete).
- released the first version.
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.1
Last Updated: 2014-5-27
4.8 out of 5 stars
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?