Gwebpro store locator is a unique location finder system that helps you find and manage multiple physical locations within and via an integrated WordPress platform. No matter how many locations you want to add or list, Gwebpro Store Locator manages to ease out the process by a simple operating process right from the Admin panel. All you need to do, is just put [GwebproStoreLocator] to your page in order to integrate this plugin.
Learn more about Gwebpro Store Locator at G web Pro,More screen shots,Technical documentation.
You also can download it from G Web Pro site.
- Gwebpro store locator is extremely flexible and doesn't require any special program or extra steps to follow.
- Automatically find your current location and find nearest stores.
- Change your current location easily by typing in the city name or zip or street name in the enter location field. Users also receive a list of suggestions that populates automatically.
- Additionally, drag the pin to change your current location.
- Visitors can easily search locations by keyword.
- Inserting the short code [GwebproStoreLocator] lets you create an interactive search form and Google map.
- Navigate to Settings under Admin Panel for advanced customization. You can add little useful details like store description, store picture, website and contact info with phone number and email address. Also, a visitor can change map types (terrain, satellite, standard views).
- You can use it to add both stores as well as store categories.
- Flexibility to add your store address and store location in the map, at the time of adding a store.
- It auto populates a list of suggestions when adding your city, state, country.
- Set map height, width and no of stores to be displayed on one page. Specify or limit the radius for search from visitor's current location.
- Display your store in the front end by adding [GwebproStoreLocator] short code.
- Displays nearest stores automatically against visitor's current location (within a specified radius) from the admin.
- Visitors can change their location by entering city, place or zip in the Change location field. Users receive a list of suggestions that populates automatically.
- Displays the current position of the user and store locations with different coloured pins to easily understand store locations.
- Flexibility to drag and change visitor's current location by dragging and dropping visitor's current location pin. Users can easily change their location and search stores accordingly.
- Clicking the store pins shows the store address followed by the direction and distance to navigate easily.
- Visitors can search a store from the lists of stores by inserting any related keyword.
For any kind of additional support, please drop us a mail at email@example.com