This plugin requires Media Library Custom Fields plugin to be installed!
Media Library Custom Fields is our free plugin available for download from WordPress Plugins Directory. It is tested and fully compatible with Grid Gallery with Custom Links.
- Install and activate our free plugin Media Library Custom Fields. You can get it from http://wordpress.org/plugins/media-library-custom-fields/
- Install and activate the Grid Gallery with Custom Links plugin.
- Once activated, it creates menu section Grid Gallery in left side column in the admin area.
- Help & documentation: http://abcfolio.com/help/grid-gallery-with-custom-links/.
How to install Grid Gallery with Custom Links
- In your Admin, go to menu Plugins > Add
- Search for Grid Gallery with Custom Links
- Click to install
- Activate the plugin
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.