Stripe allows you to process credit cards directly on your site, securely and easily, without having to deal with merchant accounts, PCI-compliance, or PayPal. This Gravity Forms add-on integrates Stripe with your forms (adapted from the Gravity Forms Authorize.net Add-On).
This plugin is an add-on for the Gravity Forms plugin.
Grab a license if you don't already have one - you'll thank me later :-)
You'll also need a Stripe account.
Requires WordPress 3.5, PHP 5.3, and Gravity Forms 1.7.2. Works with WordPress Multisite.
- One-time payments
- Canadian Stripe accounts
- Stripe + PayPal option on same form
- *Recurring payments/subscriptions
- *Multiple quantities of one subscription, e.g. 5 users at $10/month/user
- *One-time setup fee charge for subscriptions
- *Stripe coupons
- *Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On integration
- Hooks to extend the plugin and add in your own functionality
*available only with More Stripe here
- Full, paid support IS available at gravity+. I am very happy to help.
- Do NOT contact Gravity Forms OR Stripe for help with this add-on. They do not provide support for this plugin.
- Support is not provided for free or via the forums here, but feel free to help one another.
- Cannot have Stripe Add-On "activated" at the same time as Authorize.Net or PayPal Pro Add-Ons
- For security reasons, credit card field has to be on the last page of a multi-page form
- Can only setup 1 Stripe feed per form
- Shortcodes Ultimate
- poorly coded Themeforest themes
daveshine, admodiggity, pnommensen, Linda C., jacobdubail, Michael S., Mark C., willshouse, Dan B., Aaron A., wpcdn, feshin, Scot R., Teresa O.