Stripe allows you to process credit cards directly on your site, securely and easily, without having to deal with merchant accounts, PCI-compliance, or PayPal. This Gravity Forms add-on integrates Stripe with your forms using Stripe.js to make sure sensitive card information never hits your server.
This plugin is an add-on for the Gravity Forms plugin.
You need to grab a license if you don't already have one - you'll thank me later :-)
You'll also need a Stripe account.
Requires WordPress 3.5, PHP 5.3, and Gravity Forms 1.7.11. Works with WordPress Multisite.
- One-time payments
- International Stripe accounts, including those with multiple currencies
- Stripe + PayPal option on same form
- *Save credit cards instead of charging them right away
- *Recurring payments/subscriptions
- *Multiple quantities of one subscription, e.g. 5 users at $10/month/user
- *One-time setup fee charge for subscriptions
- *Stripe coupons
- *Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On integration, including allowing logged-in users to manage their subscriptions
- *Stripe event notifications using Gravity Forms notifications system
- Hooks to extend the plugin and add in your own functionality
*available only with More Stripe here
- Although I am unable to monitor the forums here or provide free support, full, paid support is available at gravity+. I am very happy to help.
- Also, neither Gravity Forms nor Stripe provides support for this plugin.
- If you think you've found a bug, feel free to contact me.
- Cannot have Stripe Add-On "activated" at the same time as Authorize.Net or PayPal Pro Add-Ons
- For security reasons, credit card field has to be on the last page of a multi-page form
- One Stripe form per page
- plugin: Shortcodes Ultimate
- plugin: PHP Shortcode Version 1.3
- theme: Themeforest themes that strip shortcodes
- plugin: Root Relative URLs
daveshine, admodiggity, pnommensen, Linda C., jacobdubail, Michael S., Mark C., willshouse, Dan B., Aaron A., wpcdn, feshin, Scot R., Teresa O.