Gravity Forms ShootQ add-on
Connects your WordPress web site to your ShootQ account for collecting leads using the power of Gravity Forms.
- First make sure you have Gravity Forms installed first.
- Upload the extracted archive to
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu
- Open the plugin settings page Forms -> Settings -> ShootQ or the settings link on the Plugins page
- Add your ShootQ API Key and Brand Abbreviation
- Add a "feed" to map the ShootQ fields to a pre-existing form
- Start generating leads!
Requires: 3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-9-1
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?