- Install the Gravity Forms plugin.
- Activate the Gravity forms plugin, and set settings as desired (refer to gravity forms documentation if needed).
- Upload the Gravity Forms Paystation (3 party hosted) plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate Gravity Forms Paystation (3 party hosted) via Plugins menu in WordPress.
Using Gravity Forms Paystation (3 party hosted)
Before you can use the plugin to make payments, you need to create an account with Paystation.
To do this please see the How do i get started page on the Paystation site.
Then you will need to enter some information in the plugin settings...
- Select 'Plugins' from the WordPress Admin menu.
- Click the 'Settings' link for the Gravity Forms Paystation (3 party hosted) plugin.
- Enter your Paystation Id in the Paystation Id field.
- Enter your Paystation Gateway Id in to the Paystation Gateway Id field.
- Enter a string of letters and numbers for the Security Hash (8 to 20 characters is fine).
- Save the settings by clicking the 'Save Settings' button.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the following: that you are using the Paystation Gravity forms plugin, the url to your wordpress site, and what your Security Hash is.
Then create a Paystation (3 party hosted) form as desired using normal Gravity Forms techniques.