GravityView is the best way to display Gravity Forms entries
We're committed to improving the Directory plugin, but it will never match the functionality or ease of use of GravityView.
GravityView was built from the ground up to be amazing. Check it out or try a demo!
Turn Gravity Forms into a Directory plugin
Gravity Forms is already the easiest form plugin...now, the Gravity Forms Directory & Addons plugin turns Gravity Forms into a great directory.
- Completely shortcode based, using the
- Includes built-in searching
- Allow logged-in users to edit their directory listings
- Choose to show entries to only the users who created them
- Sort by column
- Easily re-organize the columns inside Gravity Forms
- Has an option to show only approved listings with an easy approval process
- Show or hide any column
- Display directory & entries as a table (default), list (
<ul>), or definition list (
- Directory features pagination
- Define custom styles inside the shortcode
- Includes lightbox support for uploaded images
- Option to view single entries in their own page or in a lightbox
Insert a totally configurable table using the editor
There are tons of configurable options for how you want the directory to display.
Improve Gravity Forms Functionality and Usability
- Expand the Add Fields boxes to view all the boxes at once.
- Edit form entries directly from the Entries page (saving two clicks)
- Easily access form data to use in your website with PHP functions - Learn more on the plugin's website
Other Gravity Forms Add-ons:
Have an idea or issue with this Gravity Forms add-on plugin?