Turn Gravity Forms into a Directory plugin
Gravity Forms is already the easiest form plugin...now, the Gravity Forms Directory & Addons plugin turns Gravity Forms into a great directory.
- Completely shortcode based, using the
- Includes built-in searching
- Allow logged-in users to edit their directory listings
- Choose to show entries to only the users who created them
- Sort by column
- Easily re-organize the columns inside Gravity Forms
- Has an option to show only approved listings with an easy approval process
- Show or hide any column
- Display directory & entries as a table (default), list (
<ul>), or definition list (
- Directory features pagination
- Define custom styles inside the shortcode
- Includes lightbox support for uploaded images
- Option to view single entries in their own page or in a lightbox
Insert a totally configurable table using the editor
There are tons of configurable options for how you want the directory to display.
Improve Gravity Forms Functionality and Usability
- Expand the Add Fields boxes to view all the boxes at once.
- Edit form entries directly from the Entries page (saving two clicks)
- Easily access form data to use in your website with PHP functions - Learn more on the plugin's website
Other Gravity Forms Add-ons:
Have an idea or issue with this Gravity Forms add-on plugin?