Allows you to add one or more route planners based on Google Maps to help your users to find a specific place.
- Fix for update problems
- Project now abandoned - no more support, no more ads, no more donations!
- Fix for the foreach-error
- Import should now work or give an error message
- New and way more flexible database structure
- You can now use a Google API Key if you want
- Maps now have a title that can be different from the destination
- You can now define a display destination. This is shown instead of the route destination, for example if you have to use longitude and latitude.
- Added pan control options
- Added a lot of new languages which Google supports
- Label and button of the maps are now translated with a PHP-file. This should make it a lot easier to translate and to have different languages for maps on the same WordPress installation.
- Added an integrity check to solve database issues.
- Donation settings have been changed. Link can be removed without donating
- Viewport can now be disabled
- Small graphical tweaks
- Troubleshooting page added
- Autodetection can now give longitude and latitude or country, city and street
- Hotfix for trouble with version 2.5
- French translation added, thanks to Corentin Smith
- Slovak Translation by WebHostingGeeks.com added
- You can now define map height and width in px, % or em
- New feature: HTML5 detection for users location to autofill the form
- WordPress Multisite support
- Added default values for zoom level to prevent errors
- New Icon
- You are now asked if you really want to delete a route
- Donation settings have been changed. Please take a look at them!
- Fix for install error (which did not effect function)
- Small visual improvments
- Documentation page added
- Fixed a bug where installation went wrong and routes could not be added
- Issues with writing to the database some users had fixed
- Removed a lot of potential issues other plugins may cause
- Zoom is now adjustable
- Added a marker to the map when no route is calculated
- Added some icons
- Made it easier to copy the routes codes
- You can now use more then one map on the same page (but only one language is possible at once)
- Removed CSS additions due it only caused invalid HTML code
- Due to the updates you can now change the look using your themes CSS file.
- Hotfix for not working setup
- You can now select a different language for every map
- Fixed a compatiblity issues with the TheCartPress
- Cleaned up Sourcecode
- Removed some validation issues (there are still some remaining)
- Updated to Google Maps API V3
- No more API Key required
- Overview Map no longer available due to it's not available in Google Maps API V3
- Improved design
- Displays the code for each route in the admin section
- Added a preview function to the admin section
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2013-7-18
4.9 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?