- Download the zip file
- Extract the contents
- Upload the folder
google-plus-author to your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin
- Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Users > Your Profile, and Fill up Your Google Profile URL and Your Name
- Use this shortcode '[google_authorship_badge]' for Google Authorship Badge
- Use this shortcode '[google_authorship_icon]' for Google Authorship Icon
- Use this shortcode '[google_authorship]' for Google Authorship Link
Note: If you have Author Page, add this Shortcode their also.
Documentation of Google Authorship By Mervin Praison
- Get a link back from your Google Plus Profile
- Sign in your Google profile.
- Click Edit profile.
- Click the Contributor To section on the right, and then click Add custom link. Get a link from their. ( For the first time, add a link from description area, other profiles, contributor to, and from recommended link.
- Click Save.