Google authorship for multiple authors
This plugin allows WordPress-driven websites with multiple authors to properly claim authorship, linking each individual writer to their associated Go
- Extract and upload the `authorship-plugin` directory into `/wp-content/plugins`
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a Google+ profile for each writer who will claim authorship
- Each writer should update the “Contributor to” field in their Google+ profile to link to the website
- Update each author’s profile to include a link to their Google+ profile.
- Confirm that your authorship is working properly by verifying with Google’s Rich Snippets tool.
Requires: 3.0.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-6-12
2.3 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?