Installing should be a piece of cake and take fewer than five minutes.
- Download it.
- Extract all files from the zip archive.
- Copy the "google-analytics-visits" folder to wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in wordpress.
- Go to the options page (Settings->Google Analytics Visits) enter the settings of your Analytics Account, username/password, enter the Profile ID of your website (get Profile ID from Analytics Home Page -> Actions -> Edit (Edit Profile) ), please look at screenshots for more help!
- Add the widget to the sidebar and give it a title or leave the title blank.