Google Analytics Top Content Widget
Widget and shortcode to display top content according to Google Analytics. ("Google Analytics Dashboard" plugin required)
- Upload the
google-analytics-top-posts-widget directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Plugin will prompt you to install the "Google Analytics Dashboard" plugin. Install and activate it.
- Use the "Google Analytics Dashboard" plugin's settings page to login to your google analytics account.
- On the widgets page, drag the "Google Analytics Top Posts" widget to the desired sidebar.
- Update the widget settings and save.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8
Last Updated: 2013-11-12
2 of 3 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?