- Bug Fix: Renamed the widget in 1.5.0 which would cause it to be unregistered in any sidebars. Quickly pushed up an update to put it back, but this release makes it final. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- Enhancement: New shortcode,
google_analytics_views for displaying a view count on a single post/page.
- Bug fix: Now there is a unique transient for each widget instance.
- Improvement: By default won't list duplicate urls with query variable strings (often generated by sharing applications).
- Bug fix: Listings wouldn't show when using 'post' as the contentfilter.
- Enhancement: More output filters, and check for '?p=' permalinks
- Enhancement: Allow html in list item output
- Bug fix: Some entities would break the "remove site name" filter.
- Fixed the number value select for the "Select how far back you would like analytics to pull from:" selector.
- I updated the widget options for the date picker, and as a result, it broke any widgets that were saved with the old options. 1.4.1 solves that, but either way, re-saving the widget will correct the issue.
If you were using the shortcode and it broke, you will need to switch to using the shortcode with the new format (described here)
- Added more flexibilty to the time select dropdown. Now with options to select hours and days.
- Added more widget options to modify the list output. Added field to enter repeating elements in the titles to remove from the listings. Also, now limit or filter by post-type, by category, or by post/page ID.
- Increased page-speed with use of transients caching. Also added a few more developer friendly filters.
- Add a pages filter for developers, remove site title from page title, change date picker to use relative dates.