Google Analytics Multisite Async
Network admin can collect statistics networkwide with one GA account and let the regular admins collect statistics on their own sites with own account
- Upload the plugin folder and files to the
- Verify that your networks main blog ID is 1. If so, jump to step 4.
- Open the plugin file and change the number next to MAIN_BLOG_ID to your main blog ID.
- Activate the plugin for network.
- You (network admin) will find a new option in the network admin page in the Settings menu called "Google Analytics".
- Site admins will find a new option in the Settings menu called "Google Analytics".
Requires: 3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.1.4
Last Updated: 2011-2-8
4.2 out of 5 stars
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?