Using a widget, Google Analytics Dashboard displays detailed analytics info and statistics about: number of visits, number of visitors, bounce rates, organic searches, pages per visit directly on your Administration Dashboard.
Authorized users can also view statistics like Views, UniqueViews and top searches, on frontend, at the end of each article.
Using this plugin, your analytics data is collected in a fast and secure manner because Google Analytics Dashboard uses OAuth2 protocol and Google Analytics API.
Google Analytics Dashboard
- you can access all websites statistics in a single widget (websites within same Google Account)
- real-time feature, displays real-time visitors, real-time sources and per page real-time traffic details
- option to choose a default color for your charts, graphs and maps
- option to display top 24 pages, referrers and searches (sortable by columns)
- option to display Visitors by Country on Geo Map
- local websites and business have an option to display cities, instead of countries, on a regional map
- option to display Traffic Overview in Pie Charts
- user access level settings for Backend statistics and analytics reports
- user access level settings for Frontend analytics data and reports
- option to display Google Analytics statistics on frontend, at the end of each article
- frontend widget with website's analytics stats and analytics data anonymization feature
- has multilingual support, a POT file is available for translations. If you have a complete translation, send me the translation file or upload it to our forum and will be included in next release.
Google Analytics Tracking
- enable/disable google analytics tracking code
- switch between universal analytics and classic analytics tracking methods
- supports analytics.js tracking for comaptibility with Universal Analytics web property
- supports ga.js tracking for comaptibility with Classic Analytics web property
- automatically generates the tracking code; the user can also define a custom code
- IP address anonymization feature
- enhanced link attribution feature
- track events feature: track downloads, emails and outbound links (supported for both tracking methods: classic tracking and universal tracking)
- exclude traffic based on user level access
Further reading and info