Google AdSense provides a streamlined interface to deploy Google ads on your blog. You can customize the colors and sizes of the ad blocks and activate them right from the plugin interface.
Google AdSense is a specialized version of Easy Ads, which lets you manage multiple ad providers in a neat, tabbed interface. It may be more appropriate than Google AdSense if you plan to use more than one ad provider.
- Tabbed and intuitive interface.
- Rich display and alignment options.
- Widgets for your sidebar.
- Robust codebase and option/object models.
- Control over the positioning and display of ad blocks in each post or page.
- Customized Google interface with color pickers.
- Available in your own language using machine translation curtsey of Google and Microsoft.
Google AdSense is the freely distributed version of a premium plugin. The Pro version gives you even more features.
- A filter to ensure that your ads show only on those pages that seem to comply with Google AdSense (and other common provider) policies, which can be important since some comments may render your pages inconsistent with those policies.
- It also lets you specify a list of computers where your ads will not be shown, in order to prevent accidental clicks on your own ads -- one of the main reasons AdSense bans you.
- Also in the works for the Pro version is a compatibility mode, which solves the issue of the ad insertion messing up your page appearances when using some themes.
The Pro version costs $5.95 and can be purchased online with instant download link.