- Fixed a bug in MB Facebook where Facebook pages could not be loaded.
- Fixed a jQuery parsing bug, where geological information in a jQuery stream would corrupt the data.
- Upgraded MB Twitter for API 1.1 compatibility and fixed an authorization bug.
- Rerouted Facebook and Twitter object requests through GlobalFeed to remove the need for a cross-domain request.
- Added GlobalFeed option to open GlobalFeed-generated links in a new window.
- Fixed an issue that stopped GlobalFeed from updating automatically in certain hosting environments.
- Added better timezone handling for converting timezones to the local WP installs'
- Fixed a scheduling issue where WP Cron jobs related to GlobalFeed were not rescheduled when the update interval was changed.
- Added in safety precautions to stop GlobalFeed from doing a bad write to the WP Cron schedule
- Fixed a scheduling issue where feeds were not always removed from WP Cron when deactivated
- Added a feed option to override the post time to the current WP Blog time if the post date is in the future (defaults to false)
- Added a manual update button to all feeds to force a scheduled update to occur immediately
- Fixed an issue where RSS Feeds selected from the multiple feeds found dialogue would not appear in the list until a page reload.
- Added an option in MB Twitter to allow importing of Retweets
- Restructured the internal layout of the Twitter feed and removed some new unused functions.
- MB RSS can be pointed to a webpage and will attempt to automatically discover its RSS feeds, and will then prompt the user if more than one feed is found.
- Added additional parsing capabilities to MB RSS to increase compatibility with feeds such as Tumblr and DeviantArt.
- Fixed a large number of notices that were appearing in older versions of PHP and that were breaking the plugin.
- Stopped the user from being redirected when pressing enter while a feed setup textbox was focused.
- Stopped MB RSS from displaying multiple feed removed messages when a feed as removed after adding one or more feeds.
- Stability improvements for feed setup screens, including much better support for the Facebook feed.
- Added reset to feed defaults for all feeds, and changed redo initial setup to show any existing settings when doing the setup.
- Added a feature that detects linked RSS feeds when a webpage url is given to MB RSS instead of an RSS feed. Works great for WordPress installations.
- Added the main 'Settings' tab with the ability to configure the feed update interval.
GlobalFeed was created to be an easy to use and extensible platform for adding external content to your blog.