latest version of this plugin work on all wordpress version from 3.1+ to 3.9+
All releases, prior latest stable, are deprecated,
and no longer supported on this project: is very
suggested upgrade to the latest build, always!
Developmental Code in Becoming!
Version 1.8.0 is planned for December 10, 2014
Version 1.7.0 is planned for August 27, 2014
Version 1.6.2 is planned for end of May 2014
- The New Cycle [STABLE] New Owner of this Plugin is sLa NGjI's
- Please update as soon as possible!
- Released Build 2014-04-16
- Full Support and Compatibility for WordPress 3.1+ ~ 3.9+
- Compatible with WordPress, bbPress, Buddypress
- Work under GPLv2 or later License.
- Implement GNU style coding standard indentation.
- Meet detailed Plugin Guidelines quality requirements.
- NEW key tag plugin authenticity
- NEW header and footer log
- NEW class and functions constructor coding isolation
- NEW support and compatibility for wordpress 3.9+
- SECURITY a new idea of sla: key tag plugin authenticity
- SECURITY checksum.txt md5 checksum declaration
- SECURITY prevent direct access to php files on this plugin
- SECURITY index.html directory listing protection
- SECURITY index.php directory listing protection
- SECURITY .htaccess strict security rules
- ENHANCEMENT check minimun wp version required for activation
- ENHANCEMENT code cleanup for faster loading
- ENHANCEMENT reduce code bloat
- ENHANCEMENT delete registered db options hooks on deactivation
- ENHANCEMENT ready to single and network multisite environment
- ENHANCEMENT plugin memory consumption (less of 1kb or no more)
- ENHANCEMENT full strict security rules applied
- ENHANCEMENT work with shared, vps, dedicated and cloud hosting
- BUMP Version 1.6.1 Build 2014-04-16
- Fix profile view to work as expected. Was either on or off - not based on user role. (12/2013)
- Updated some verbiage. (12/2013)
- Added new Brute Force Plugin to forcefully turn off admin menu and front end, if desired. We get a lot of requess for this. (12/2013)
- Added Language files for translations. (12/2013)
- Add Multi-site functionalities that allow Super Admin to turn off Toolbars for certain levels. (02/11/2012)
- Added option to turn off only for certain user levels. (02/11/2012)
- Fix Screenshots for new version. (02/11/2012)
- Fix deprecated user level in page call for backend page. (02/11/2012)
- Fix wording for new Admin Bar options introduced in WP 3.3.(02/06/2012)
- Fix Action to remove option in user profile page. Worked in profile, but not user-edit.
- Plugin Release. (02/23/11)