- Download the GetResponse plug-in for your WordPress version.
- Unzip the downloaded file and extract the code to to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- To complete installation you should activate the module in the plug-ins section of your administration panel.
- Go to your WordPress admin account.
- Open Plug-Ins in the left-side bar menu, choose Add New, and search for GetResponse plug-in. Choose the available GetResponse Integration 1.2.0 version.
- Install the plug-in and activate it in your account.
- Create the web form in your GetResponse account.
- Go to you’re the plug-in settings in your WordPress account.
- Get your GetResponse form ID (you’ll learn where from the plug-in configuration window) and type it in the “Subscribe via Web Form” field. Note that leaving the field empty will disable any previously added web form.
- Enable the “Subscribe via Comment” option if you want to offer all commenting visitors to join your mailing list. Type in the invitation to subscribe e.g. “Subscribe to join the buzz”.
- Enable the “Subscribe via Checkout Page” option if you want to offer to join your mailing list after checkout (if WooCommerce is activated). Type in the invitation to subscribe e.g. “Subscribe to join the buzz”.
- Modify the position of your web form from your WordPress settings.
With GetResponse form builder you can fully adjust the form to your needs: add custom fields, confirmation URLs, enable pop-up option, image, logo etc. Note that to modify your WordPress form site you need to do it from GetResponse account – the changes will be displayed automatically on your site.