This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working. Please see our additional help documentation for more detailed information.
- Upload the entire "GeniusContacts" zip file to the Plugins section of WordPress, or "Add New" plugin and search for "GeniusContacts"
- Visit the Settings > GeniusContacts section, or activate the plugin through the Plugins section in WordPress.
- If using the widget, visit Appearance > Widgets and drag the "GeniusContacts" widget to a sidebar (otherwise configure it under Settings > GeniusContacts).
- Fill in your GeniusContacts connection details, then hit Save.
- Choose a signup/subscription form to display, any optional sub-settings, then hit Save again.
[GeniusContacts] shortcode to display your form anywhere that shortcode syntax is supported.