Google Analytics is the most popular webs site traffic tool used across web. gAnalytics Lite is a WordPress plugin created using Google Analytics API. It shows the key figures from analytics just for WordPress admins.
Key Features of the plugin is listed below:
- Plugin supports 2 types of installation. One using access code and other one using your own api credentials.
- Once the plugin is connected, it displays the connection status in plugin settings page.
- All sites under Google Analytics is displayed in a drop down. Admin can select a site of choice to know its performance.
- Admin can reset the api settings any time with the click of a button.
- The code is written cleanly to tackle all types of errors and exceptions which can occur.
- The plugin is tested using plugin-check wordpress plugin
gAnalytics Lite Dashboard
- Shows Performance of Page views, visits, bounce rate and average visit duration
- Last 3 months visit graph using Google Visualization API
- Top 5 pages along with their page views
- Top 5 referrals along with their visits
- Top 5 keywords from organic searches along with their visits information
gAnalytics Lite Compare
- Option to compare the performance during a time period
- A drop down with time ranges of 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year to change the time period
- Traffic sources during these time periods is shown using a pie chart
- Top 5 countries are displayed along with their flags and visit data