Gallery Shortcode Style to Head
Moves the gallery shortcode styles to the head so it doesn't break XHTML
validation; allows disabling or modifying the default gallery styles.
- Corrected 'undefined varibale' notice and RTL language detection.
- Now requires WordPress 3.0 or higher.
- Support for WordPress 3.5 and its improved galleries.
- Removed clearing br tags in galleries (replaced with clearing div tags).
- Corrected bug that threw a cryptic error on the media page for some users.
- Support for WordPress 3.1; now requires WordPress 2.9 or higher.
- New gallery style settings on the Admin > Settings > Media page.
- Ability to modify the default gallery styles.
- Ability to disable the default styles entirely (so you can style the gallery in your template CSS).
- Support for WordPress 3.0; now requires WordPress 2.7 or higher.
- Re-Sync with WordPress 2.9 gallery code for support of the new 'include' and 'exclude' options.
- Corrected function of 'Link thumbnails to...' setting on galleries when this plugin is enabled.
- Added filter so that the default style can be overridden.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-3-9
Got something to say? Need help?