Gallery Bank is an easy to use Responsive WordPress Gallery Plugin for photos, videos, galleries and albums.
Gallery Bank is a WordPress Plugin designed to create elegant and beautiful gallery albums with images, videos using Grid Albums, List Albums, Individual Albums, Masonry Layouts and Thumbnail Layouts, Special Effects & Animation Effects.
Gallery Bank has become the Best Plugin in the world for WordPress sites to display images. It has been designed to provide easiness and simplicity to the end user. It is a very simple but fully loaded with 200+ features(Premium Version) Plugin.
- Gallery Bank
- Gallery Bank Demos
- Demo Using Masonry Layout in Individual Images
- Demo Using Masonry Layout with Animation Effects
- Demo Using Masonry Layout in Individual Album
- Demo Using Masonry Layout in Grid Format
- Demo Using Masonry Layout in List Format
- Demo Using Thumbnails Layout in Individual Images
- Demo Using Thumbnails Layout in Individual Album
- Demo Using Thumbnails Layout in Grid Format
- Demo Using Thumbnails Layout in List Format
- Demo Using Filmstrip Layout in Individual Images
- Demo Using Filmstrip Layout in Individual Album
- Demo Using Filmstrip Layout in Grid Format
- Demo Using Filmstrip Layout in List Format
- Demo Using Slideshow Layout in Individual Album
- Demo Using Slideshow Layout in Grid Format
- Demo Using Slideshow Layout in List Format
- Demo Using Blog Style Layout in Individual Images
- Demo Using Blog Style Layout in Individual Album
- Demo Using Blog Style Layout in Grid Format
- Demo Using Blog Style Layout in List Format
It provides a powerful engine for uploading and managing galleries of images & videos, with the ability to batch upload, add/delete/rearrange/sort images, edit thumbnails, 100+ settings, and even much more. It also provides different front-end display styles (filmstrips, slideshows, masonry, blog styles and thumbnail galleries), all of them comes with a wide array of options for controlling size, style, timing, transitions, controls, lightbox effects, and more.
The Gallery Bank WordPress Gallery Plugin is now proudly maintained by Tech Banker since March 2014.
Gallery Bank is designed to adapt each portfolio to any situation and can be easily used on mobiles as it is a Responsive Plugin.
August 22, 2014: We're happy to announce that Gallery Bank reached 176,400+ plugin downloads in only 1 year. We frequently receive positive feedback from people using our Gallery Bank Plugin for WordPress. Thanks so much for your support!
The following are other famous Plugins developed and maintained by Tech Banker
Upgrade to Gallery Bank Premium Versions
Take your media to the next level with Gallery Bank Premium Versions, which gives you 200+ features such as:
- Unlimited Albums Creation
- Filmstrip Gallery Format
- Slideshow Gallery
- Special Effects on Images & Albums
- Animation Effects on Images & Albums
- Bulk Deletion of Images
- Fully CSS3 compliant with text shadowing, box shadowing, gradients, etc
- Sorting of Images
- Sorting of Albums
- Social Sharing
- Commenting on Images
- Tags for each Image to make Filerable Gallery Album
- Bulk Deletion of Albums
- Purging Albums and Images
- Restore Factory Settings
- Global Settings
- Thumbnail Settings
- Album Settings
- Lightbox Settings
- Different Lightboxes like FooBox,ColorBox,FancyBox2,Lightbox2,Custom GB Lightbox,Pretty Photo(Premium Versions)
- Filter Settings
- Roles & Capabilities
- Front End Layout Settings
- See your media on different theme and more.
- Powerfull control panel and Shortcode Manager make getting started super easy
- 24/7 Technical Support
Visit here to upgrade to Pro Version now.
You can add upto 3 albums with unlimited images in your Gallery Bank. After that you need to upgrade to one of the premium versions for unlimited access with different features available according to different packages of Gallery Bank.
In albums, editing can be done easily. You can edit or add more images/ pictures in your albums. You can change title/description of an album as well as title/description of each image uploaded in a particular album.
Sorting of Images can be done in your albums. With this feature, you can change the order of pictures according to your requirement/choice.
Sorting of Albums can be done in your albums. With this feature, you can re-arrange your order of albums to display on your website.
In album preview you can view the pictures/images on your back-end before implementing the shortcodes on your Pages/Posts.
You can easily set the cover image in your album. This cover image would be used to display on your Pages/Post when using the Album shortcodes.
There is a Shortcode Editor availble in your Page/Post where you want to implement the Gallery Bank Shortcode. You just need to go to your Page/Post where you want to implement it and then above your Text Editor/ WP Editor, there would be a button called Gallery Bank. Once you click on it, you can generate your shortcode easily and quickly.
With Global Settings, you can define different settings for Thumbnails, Albums, Lightboxes, Filters, Pagination and Slideshows.
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.2
Last Updated: 2014-8-22
16 of 19 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?