This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Extract and upload the directory "gabcaptcha2" and all its content to your '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Optional but recommended :
- Change the options to fit your needs in the 'Settings > Gab Captcha 2' menu in your WordPress administration area
- If you don't want to receive an email after each spam has been catched:
- Go to the 'Settings > Discussion' menu
- Tick the following checkboxes:
- "E-mail me whenever > Anyone posts a comment"
- "Before a comment appears > An administrator must always approve the comment"
- "Before a comment appears > Comment author must have a previously approved comment"
- Uncheck the following checkbox:
- "E-mail me whenever > A comment is held for moderation"
- Go to the 'Settings > Gab Captcha 2' menu
- Choose 'yes' for 'Automatically approve comments who passed the test'
You will now receive an email only after a valid comment has been posted.