- Download the plugin by hitting that big red button to the right.
- Extract the files and place the entire 'foursquare-map' folder into your wp_content/plugins directory.
- Go to your 'Installed Plugins' panel and activate 'Foursquare Map'.
- You are now ready to use the widget.
- Go to your 'Appearance > Widgets' panel and select the widget area you wish for the plugin to appear in.
- Enter the following details:
- Widget Title
- Foursquare Email Address *
- Foursquare Password *
- Map Size (squares only for now)
- Map Zoom Level (zero is furthest, 21 is closest)
- Indicate whether to show the venue name
- Indicate whether to show your last comment
* no trace of this info is discoverable - you're in totally safe hands here.
- To make changes to what you see within the map, you might need to play around with the Google API code in bundled with the widget. I'm sure code snippets will start to appear in the comments right here to help you along.