Migrates a phpBB forum into a bbPress forum.
- Bug Fix: Make signatures editing on WordPress backend only make changes to the viewed profile.
- Security Fix: Sanitize signatures.
- Bug Fix: Redirect the user back to the signature page after save.
- Correct versoning for all plugins.
- Cosmetic fixes for support for bbPress 2.0.
- Few fixes to bbcode conversion markup contributed by Vato.
- Bugfix: Fix incorrect url generated for attachments that are not inline.
- Bugfix: Fix displaying of signatures under ie8
- Created the "Orphaned Topics" forum to store orphaned topics
- References to missing users now link to Anonymous by default
- Bugfix: Fixed (mismatch) problem
- Added FormConverter forum passwords editor/remover in the "Forum Attributes" panel
- Signature rendering added with BuddyPress and WordPress signature editors
- Bugfix: Fixed infinite loop for database retry
- Cosmetic changes for support for bbPress 2.0 Release Candidate 4
- Update avatar support for BuddyPress 1.5 beta 2
- Prevent empty folder creation for posts without attachments
- Add buddypress avatar support
- Reconnect on disconnect
- Bugfix: increase execution time to 1 hour for those who don't have it in their php.ini
- Bugfix: fix attachments for those not attached inline
- Remove end of file whitespace to get rid of plugin activation warnings.
- Cosmetic changes for bbPress 2.0 rc 2
- Sticky now really become stickies
- Support for global announcement to super sticky conversion
- Support for topic locking
- Support for forum post locking
- Support automated forum conversion resulting in forums being automatically marked hidden, read only, or read or writable
- Bugfix: keep messages contained in log viewer
- Prevent banned users from subscribing, or replying or creating topics
- Better user merging to prevent orphaned ownership and better preservation of user capabilities. Existing users on
WordPress installation no longer get deleted.
- Prevent bots from being listed as subscribed user
- Seperate post conversion auth module
- Bugfix: fix role to show it properly on combobox.
- Duplicate attachment resolution
- Suppress file removal warnings
- phpBB password protected forums support
- Recoursive cleanup of attachments for failed conversion
Requires: 3.2.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.2.1
Last Updated: 2011-10-14
4.1 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?