Force Regenerate Thumbnails
Delete and REALLY force the regenerate thumbnail.
- Add debug information on regenerate
- Fix issue with update "_wp_attachment_metadata" and "_wp_attached_file" on windows
- New style for results (thanks @justonarnar)
- Automatic update "_wp_attachment_metadata" and "_wp_attached_file" (thanks @norecipes)
- Fix issue with get_option('upload_path') in WordPress 3.5+ (thanks @DavidLingren)
- New function to display ajax results
- Fix issue with getters path in Linux/Windows/Unix servers
- New CORE to regenerate thumbnails
- Change default image editor to GB in WordPress 3.5+ (thanks @nikcree)
- Fix message error when WP_DEBUG in wp_config.php
- Delete all custom image sizes when regenerate thumbnails
- Notifies you when thumbnails was deleted
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.3
Last Updated: 2014-1-15
4.7 out of 5 stars
0 of 3 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?