Full, illustrated instructions, can be found here:
How to install Flyzoo on WordPress >>
1) Create your account on Flyzoo.co
- Enter your email, choose a password and a username at http://www.flyzoo.co/joinbeta
- Enter your website address to get your Flyzoo Application ID
2) Install the Plugin
- Upload the flyzoo-for-wordpress directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Click 'Settings' and then 'Flyzoo for WP'
3) Enter your Flyzoo Application ID
- Enter your Flyzoo Application ID and save changes.
- Verify the script install using the Flyzoo Dashboard >>
- Launch the Flyzoo Dashboard >> to customize your widget!