Fluency Admin give the WordPress admin interface a boost, with a new style and some cool features.
- Stylish dark-on-light colours
- Hover activated sub-menus
- Custom colour schemes
- Customise WordPress with your logo
- Access menus using 'hot keys'
New in Fluency 3.2:
- Complete rebuild.
- Version number bump, not a feature but done for 'clarity' I'll keep the Fluency version number in-sync with the core WordPress version number from now on.
- The 'Coffee' and 'Light' colour schemes have been temporarily removed, I'd recommend using the custom colour option until I have time to re-implement them.
- See changelog for full list of changes/additions