Please note that FlexiCache requires at least PHP 5.
For cache indexing, you should enable the SQLite extension (http://www.php.net/manual/en/sqlite.installation.php), but this is not a requirement for the plugin to work.
- Copy the flexicache plugin directory into your WordPress "plugins" directory (the new directory should be called "wp-content/plugins/flexicache")
- If you intend to run the plugin in Standalone mode, check that mod_rewrite is enabled in Apache.
- If you intend to use the Memcache storage engine, you will need a Memcached server and PHP's Memcache extension.
- In your WordPress admin area, visit the "Plugins" page and activate FlexiCache. FlexiCache will not start caching until it is also enabled in its own config.
- Ensure that your web server has permission to write to the "_data" directory inside the plugin directory.
- Click on the "Configuration & Status" link (or go to Settings | FlexiCache) and read the Documentation section.
- Configure and enable FlexiCache.