Flexi Pages Widget
A highly configurable WordPress sidebar widget to list pages and sub-pages. User friendly widget control comes with various options.
- Fixes the bug introduced in previous update where an empty home page listing is introduced even when the home page link is disabled.
- Added localization in Filipino and Danish languages.
- Minor fixes.
- Re-adding localization files that somehow missed the last update
- Updating WP compatibility info in readme
- Added localization in Serbian, Bulgarian, Belorussian, Chinese and Irish languages.
- Minor fixes.
- 'Go' button for the dropdown display is removed. Selecting a page automatically takes the user to the page.
- Added localization in Bahasa Indonesia and Lithuanian language.
- Minor fixes.
- Hindi localization added.
- Localization in Romanian language added.
- Localization in Czech, Norwegian Bokmål and Polish languages added
- Localization in Italian language added.
- Localization in French language added.
- Fixed the include/hierarchy issue
- 'current_page_ancestor' and 'current_page_parent' class shown.
- New feature to show the items in the widget as dropdown.
- Core functions have been rewritten with a better logic.
- Localization in Catalan and Dutch languages added.
- Minor fix (closing quote for 'exinclude-values' in line 408)
- Localization in Brazilian Portugese, Swedish and Turkish languages added.
- Ukrainian localization added
- Support for user defined widget arguments before_pagelist and after_pagelist
- German localization added.
- Support for localization added. Russian localization included.
- Roll back to
wp_list_pages() function. Because
wp_page_menu() seems not to work properly in some themes.
- Bug fix: Fixed the behaviour where the list won't appear in the posts page if it's chosen as a sub page (front page as static page)
- Bug fix (thanks to John J. Camilleri). Must upgrade.
- Bug fix. Title now doesn't show when there is no items in the list.
- Frequently asked queries about private pages and password protected pages answered in FAQ.
- Unlimited instances of the Flexi Pages Widget can be added to the sidebar.
- New option to show date. This option, when selected displays creation or last modified date next to each page.
- The widgets options gets an overhaul. The list of options in the widget control page as of version 1.5.
- Sort column and sort order
- Exclude/Include a list of pages
- Show subpages (or list only top level pages). Show all subpages or only related subpages.
- List the pages in hierarchical or flat format. If hierarchical, choose depth.
- Show link to the home page
- Show date, and choose date format.
- The plugin references
wp_page_menu() function instead of
wp_list_pages(). Consequently, version 1.5 will work only with WordPress versions 2.7 and above.
- Bug fixes (issues regarding include/exclude sub-pages only with 'List sub-pages only in parent and related pages in hierarchy' option selected.)
- Fixed the odd behaviour when the widget is placed below the recent posts widget.
- Removed the redundant check box for home page link in widget controls
- Tested with WordPress 2.5; widget control box styling compatible with WP 2.5
- Multiple instances of the widget
- Added 'Include pages' option
flexipages() template function
- Other minor improvements
- Added option to provide a custom text for the home page link
- Custom depth of '-3' will display only parents, siblings and children along with top level pages. Parents' siblings wont be displayed.
- Few other improvements and some optimization.
- Tested with WordPress 2.3-beta1.
- Fixed the missing
</li> tag for home link
- Added class name (
current_page_item) for home link
- bug fix
- tested with WordPress 2.2.2
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6-beta3-24407
Last Updated: 2013-6-5
4.2 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?