★★★ FLASH ROTATOR GALLERY ★★★
With this plugin you can create easily 3D photo galleries or menus from the images in a folder.
- Upload `flash-rotator-gallery` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory. (You can install using wordpress administration too)
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in your wordpress administration.
- Create and configure a new item of flash rotator in your WordPress admin. A new button is created in your wordpress admin: FLASH ROTATOR(see admin params to configure it)
- To add a new item of Flash Rotator you only have to write [`flash_rotator_gallery` ID] in your post or pages, where ID is the gallery ID. (you can add several items in your wordpress)
- Admin params:
- Gallery Name: Identify your Flash Rotator item with a name
- Images Folder: Select your images folder. For Example /images/ ( very important don't forget last / )
- Zoom: Number between 1 to 5 to choose the zoom of your Flash Rotator
- Speed: Speed of pictures in carousel. Value between 0.1 to 1.
- Vertical movement: If you active this option, when you roll over, the camera is moved up the carousel.
- Images Link: If you want to see images real size in new window, you must active this option.
- Flash Width: Width of swf object (flash width). This value can be in pixels or %, for example 400 px or 100%.
- Flash Height: Height of flash gallery. This value can be only in px.
- Images Links: If you have activated images link option, you have to add a list with your links ( external sites, documents, photos...). Each one separated by ENTER
- Images titles: Titles to your images in carousel. Each one separated by ENTER.
- Link Target: Target of your images link (_blanch, _self, ...)
Requires: 2.0.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.1
Last Updated: 2009-10-30
2.7 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?