- Upload the directory
flash-mp3-player to the
- Make sure the write permission of
wp-content is 755.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Use 'Settings/FMP:Config Editor' to create config files.
- Use 'Settings/FMP:Playlist Editor' to create playlist files.
Add to sidebar
- Add a widget to your sidebar through the 'Appearance/Widgets' menu in WordPress.
- Open the admin panel of the widget, and set title of the widget, choose config and playlist.
- Save changes.
Add to post or page
- In post new form, click the FMP media button, which is on top of the edit area.
- Choose a config file.
- Choose a playlist or set a single mp3 file.
- Click insert button.(You can also write the shortcode mannually. They are same.)
Use as a template tag
Go to http://sexywp.com/fmp for details or contact me directly.