- Select Setup the Plugin on the Firm Funds tab.
- Enter Authorize.net API and Transaction key from your Authorize.net account.
- If you have purchased the premium version of Firm Funds, enter your License number.
- Enter the Payment Mode: Select the Payment Mode URL that best fits your current needs (test or live) and copy or enter it into the Payment Mode box. The Payment Mode Testing URL is used to test the gateway. The Payment Mode Transaction URL is used to process sales transactions.
- Click Save.
Add Subscription Packages
- Go to the “Add Subscription” tab.
- Fill out the form for your subscription: title, Subscription rate, subscription duration, etc.
- Click Save.
- Repeat for additional subscriptions.
- Go to the “Manage Subscriptions” tab.
- View, edit or delete the subscription packages.
- After each subscription package is the “Shortcode” for that package. Copy and paste the Shortcode in any page or post in the location where you want the Subscribe button displayed.
This is where you can review the subscriptions you created and get the shortcodes.
This is where you review sales. All your sales will be here.
This is where purchase details are displayed. The Transaction ID on Order Details matches the Transaction ID on Customer Details.
This is where customer information related to orders is displayed. The Transaction ID on Order Details matches the Transaction ID on Customer Details.