Featured YouTube/Image Slider
Featured YouTube/Image Slider for WordPress is a jQuery based content slider
featuredyoutubeimageslider folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Create a New Post using the "YTIR" Custom Post Type
- Enter the YouTube ID for the video if you want to display a video
- Upload a featured image to the post, even if you entered a YouTube ID as this is used for the thumbnail image
- If you do not enter a YouTube ID, then your featured image will be displayed instead of a YouTube Video
- Use the [ytimageslider] shortcode anywhere on any page or post on your WordPress site to display the rotator.
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-6-27
Got something to say? Need help?